Thursday, July 8, 2010

Dancing in Las Vegas

I don’t know about you but when I plan to go to a new town I must check out the best places where I can dance. And since Las Vegas is the city where everything is possible, why don’t we talk little about the best places for dancing?

Studio 54 located within MGM Grand, is the place for everyone: for bungee jumpers, acrobats or wall walkers and for you and me, who love a larger-than-live discotheque. The ground floor of the club is for tourists and the upstairs houses a VIP lounge and very big dance floor. You will be amazed to see that the club is decorated with black and white photos taken at the original Studio 54 in New York City.

Ice is also one of the best clubs in town and a must-go-to club when in Las Vegas. Here you can find well known DJs such as Doc Martin, Keoki and Josh Wink, to name just a few. Very interesting is the Fur Room. Ice is a progressive dance club and is located off the Strip.

No comments: